Friday 28 March 2008

Hard work

This Public Enemy rewrite is blooming hard work. It took me 30 minutes to write two panels. I'm certainly writing in more detail than I did before. Each panel so far has taken up nearly half a page. Admittedly I've only done four panels but still. I'm worried it'll take me twice as long to do now. I mean I know it's quality not quantity but I'm desperate to be published this year. I've been at this writing gig for 7 years now and I haven't sold anything yet. It's driving me crazy! I can't take this nobody business anymore. I want to be a SOMEBODY.

Whether or not I could handle the fame and fortune if it comes is debatable. I have a lot of mental health problems. And I would probably struggle if I was overly famous. But it would be nice if people knew who I was now and again. But anyway. I would post page two but I can't be bothered to boot up windows again. (I use a Macintosh).

But in the meantime I would like to plug my screenwriting software that I use to write my plays and comics. It's called Sophocles. It's absolutely brilliant. I throughly recommend it to anyone.

And end post.

No comments:

Post a Comment