Wednesday 17 September 2008

Going very slowly...

I did another 2 pages tonight bringing the total to 14 pages. It's going to take me forever to finish it. I used to write 20 pages a day back in 2005. And I could finish an average screenplay in about a week. Now, 3 years on... I can barely do more than 2 pages in a day. It's utterly terribly how far I have sunk in these 3 years.

I blame Novels. That's where all my problems started. And comics. They didn't help either. I can barely keep my focus. I keep getting distracted by my thoughts. My mind is racing with ideas for everything BUT the thing I'm writing at the time. It's madness!!

My CD's arrived today. Badmotorfinger by Soundgarden and Facelift by Alice In Chains are my favourite two that I got. I'm not so keen on Superunknown. It has some good tracks on it but toward the end it sounded a bit odd. But I was in the bath when I was listening to it and wasn't really paying attention. So maybe I'll have to go back and re-listen to it. Alice in Chains Dirt album has become my all time favourite now beating previous champion Nevermind by Nirvana. That's been bumped to second.

Getting back to the point. I really need something to help me concentrate. I figure I could be ADD or something. I need some freaking Ritalin. My hospital appointment that was due for 11th September was cancelled for some unknown reason. I really needed to go. I can't continue like this. It's driving me mental. I hope another one comes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment