Tuesday 8 April 2008

Stuck

I am really stuck at the moment. I don't have a clue what I should write. I have loads of ideas but I don't really feel passionate about them enough to undertake the long arduous process of writing them.

I've got to do something! I can't just sit on my arse and do nothing! But what!? I managed a page of The Hunter comic on Saturday but since them I haven't written anything. I am completely confused. I have ideas about The Hunter but the passion isn't there. I just don't know what I am going to do.

I wish I was dead. Then I wouldn't have to worry about anything. That would be so sweet. But I don't have the methods to kill myself which makes things even more frustrating. If only I had a gun, or drugs or rope or something! Ahhhhhh!!!

I'll need to undertake a deep session of thinking. It may take a while but hopefully at the end it I will have an idea of what to write. But knowing me it'll be crap and I'll never end up finishing it.

Life blows.

No comments:

Post a Comment