Tuesday 15 April 2008

Red October

I've decided to abandon my Messiah Novel. And once again return to Jodie Summers. I guess Science-Fiction and Detective mixture isn't the sort of genre I'm interested in. I'm more of a spy-thriller person. And that's exactly what I'm going to write. No, not Public Enemy. I'm almost certainly gone off that forever now.

But a new spy-thriller called Red October. It's along similar lines as the Metal Gear Solid video-games. No wait, It's a complete and total rip-off of the Metal Gear Solid video-games. It stars my favourite character Jodie Summers! Yay! She's back!

I have the general gist of the story written down. And I'll start writing it tomorrow. I'm hoping my interest can keep up long enough for me to finish it. I am so desperate to finish something! Arghhh!! I thought Messiah was it. But it wasn't. I thought Public Enemy was it. But wasn't. And now I'm hoping Red October is it. But probably won't be.

It'll be crap. And never finished.

Sigh.

Please, somebody kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment