Friday 11 April 2008

Smells like Prodigy spirit

Another good day again today. I am so happy! I managed 1700 words of my Messiah Novel. And I have to admit. It's looking pretty good so far. That's 3300 in total. I'm doing good. And I am so proud of myself. I didn't think I could do it. But I have. All I need now is for this good spell to continue and finish the novel and get it published!

But I doubt any of that will happen. Something will go wrong. I won't finish. And it'll be so crap people will laugh at it. But for now, though I feel good. I was once again, determined to have a good day. And I'll keep being determined to have good days because right now, it seems to be working! Yay!

I'm really enjoy writing this novel. It's fun to do. It'll be some of the toughest writing I'll ever have to do. With all kinds of action sequences. But if I believe in myself (which I haven't recently) then I'm sure I can conquer it.

Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment