Thursday 31 July 2008

An update

I couldn't think of the necessary dialogue for my Venomous play so I abandoned it. I went through a period of not knowing what to write as well as going back to other projects like Messiah Comic, attempted another Game book and tried writing some radio plays. Nothing worked out. I became really frustrated. But I'm going back to plays (AGAIN!)

I'll attempt my Messiah play or Fade To Black play. Either one is good. I'll see how it goes but I have a bad feeling things will go horribly wrong. I still haven't heard back about my Killing In The Name play. I don't know whether it's good news or bad news. It could be that it's gone for a second reading higher up the chain. Or maybe not.

In completely unrelated news. I got a new computer desk and filing cabinet for FREE! My dad's work was moving to a different location and they didn't need their office furniture anymore so my dad managed to secure a new desk and filing cabinet for me. Which is cool. Getting anything for free these days is a good thing.

Anyway. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment