Sunday 13 July 2008

Changed my mind again

I'm not doing the Messiah comic anymore. I prefer the novel that I wrote 2 chapters of. The idea just isn't suited to the comics medium. Not to mention it would take me most of the year to finish it. And I am desperate to finish something soon. I've decided to go back to plays. I came up with a few ideas and I managed 3 pages of my Venomous play. It's a good start. I could finish it within a few weeks if I write every day. Which I'm hoping to do.

Then I can tackle the other 5 ideas that I have. I could finish quite a lot of plays by the end of the year and somehow make up for my indecisiveness at the start and middle. I probably won't hear back about them until early next year since it takes four months for the theaters to respond. Hopefully, at least one will be accepted and I can use that as a confidence boaster and maybe tackle the other mediums that I have been attempting this year (Novels, comics etc.) And hopefully with the confidence behind me I can finish them too.

Fingers crossed. Because I know something will go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment