Monday 1 December 2008

I've been robbed!!

Some bastards have cleared my account out. They've nicked £450. I'm left with nothing. I'm flat broke. I can't afford food or cigarettes or anything. They did it by card skimming. The bastards. I had no idea until it was too late. That just one of the many things that have gone wrong for me. I can't seem to write poetry. I just suck so much. Everything I write is total crap. I tried going back to comics but couldn't focus or concentrate properly. I don't fancy writing another play though.

I really, really, want to write poetry but I just lack the necessary talent. I seem to be completely talentless at everything. I'm terrible at art, science, math, writing, sport, computers, business, languages etc. There's nothing I seem to be good at. At all. I am devoid of all forms of talent. I'm never going to get anywhere. Ever. Everything always goes wrong.

All I have left is my faith in God. I know he'll help me through this. If only I were a better christian. I always blaspheme, and lie. I'm selfish and greedy too. I'm a horrible person. I don't deserve to live. But I have no method available to kill myself. I'm trapped in this dead end life forever.

Please kill me. Somebody. Anybody. Kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment